Registration Deadline: Oct 29 Evaluation Day: Oct 29, 8am-1pm Upward Coaches Training: Nov 4 @ 7pm or Nov 5 @ 9am Practice begins first week of Jan 2017 First Game Day: Jan 14, 2017
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Upward Registrar, Dorie Geistdorfer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to sharing another year with your children and family!
Questions - contact email@example.com
We invite your kids to join a league where they will learn great values such as teamwork, sportsmanship and the fruit of the Spirit while having fun in a safe environment.
Making the Most of Each Game
There are many ways in which you can help ensure a meaningful experience for your chld:
• Make sure your child arrives on time to practices and games.
• During games, allow the coach to correct player mistakes. A player should learn to listen and respond to the coach during play. Instructions coming from the spectators can confuse the players.
• Cheer for both teams. This gives each player twice the affirmation!
• Support the volunteer referee with positive comments only. Express your grattitude and grace as they are giving their time to your child.
• After the game, join your child's team and cheer for each player as they receive their game-day stars.
• After each practice, ask your child about the practice devotion and Scripture that was shared with him/her.
• Find positive actions that took place during practices and games that you can praise your child for.