• February 28, 2015 - Last Game Day
• March 7, 2015 - Hoops for Hope
2015 Game Schedules
• Grade 1-2 Girls
• Grade 1-2 Boys
• Grade 3-4 Girls
• Grade 3-4 Boys
• Grade 5-6 Girls
• Grade 5-6 Boys
Questions - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite your kids to join a league where they will learn great values such as teamwork, sportsmanship and the fruit of the Spirit while having fun in a safe environment.
Making the Most of Each Game
There are many ways in which you can help ensure a meaningful experience for your chld:
• Make sure your child arrives on time to practices and games.
• During games, allow the coach to correct player mistakes. A player should learn to listen and respond to the coach during play. Instructions coming from the spectators can confuse the players.
• Cheer for both teams. This gives each player twice the affirmation!
• Support the volunteer referee with positive comments only. Express your grattitude and grace as they are giving their time to your child.
• After the game, join your child's team and cheer for each player as they receive their game-day stars.
• After each practice, ask your child about the practice devotion and Scripture that was shared with him/her.
• Find positive actions that took place during practices and games that you can praise your child for.