2016 Upward Registration is Open!!!
Please log in to the Blue Sombero website to create an account or sign in using last year's user name. You may add more than one child through one account. Follow the instructions to register online: http://clubs.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=207716
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Upward Registrar, Dorie Geistdorfer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to sharing another year with your children and family!
Questions - contact email@example.com
We invite your kids to join a league where they will learn great values such as teamwork, sportsmanship and the fruit of the Spirit while having fun in a safe environment.
Making the Most of Each Game
There are many ways in which you can help ensure a meaningful experience for your chld:
• Make sure your child arrives on time to practices and games.
• During games, allow the coach to correct player mistakes. A player should learn to listen and respond to the coach during play. Instructions coming from the spectators can confuse the players.
• Cheer for both teams. This gives each player twice the affirmation!
• Support the volunteer referee with positive comments only. Express your grattitude and grace as they are giving their time to your child.
• After the game, join your child's team and cheer for each player as they receive their game-day stars.
• After each practice, ask your child about the practice devotion and Scripture that was shared with him/her.
• Find positive actions that took place during practices and games that you can praise your child for.